Dr. Neil R Kramer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil R Kramer?

great Doctor

Right Choice

Dr. Kramer took me as a patient after my doctor retired. He was patient and thorough in reviewing my background. I like using the MyChart computer response system he has. I get test results quickly and even a response from the doctor faster than leaving messages. From my experience he knows his stuff and I feel quite comfortable with him.

Not Recommended

Poor communication from the doctor as well as his staff. His assistant is not helpful and it is very difficult to reach the doctor. In my opinion Dr. Kramer has poor bedside manner and lacks the knowledge to properly diagnose medical conditions. I would not recommend him.

Love my Dr. Wont change him for any other one. I had to move to PA by Reading and I still drive all the way to NJ to see Dr Kramer. He is awsome Dr. He has been my Dr for 25 some years.

Great doctor!

Dr. Kramer spent a lot of time with me trying to understand my extensive (36 year) history battling SLE, Fibromyalgia, Sjogren's and Raynaud's.

Dr Kramer is one of the best Doctors for Lupus. I love him. He has been my Dr for over 25 years. The best of the best

He Feels My Pain

He winces when I have pain. He calls me when my blood work is in, if it is abnormal. He emails me when he is on vacation if I need help. His staff is now part of my family. When I say I am OK with the level of my disease, he says he is not. He says he wants me to be perfect. He is.

FIVE STAR DOCTOR

I have been a patient of Dr Neil Kramer over 10 years. He gives excellent care and follows up immediately with phone calls.I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see him and he spends as much time as you need during exam time. He is very thorough and explains things in detail that you can understand. He is a top notch Doc.