Dr. Neil Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Kumar?

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

The most caring doctor I have ever had. He listens real , tough love. Felt so comfterable with him to tell him anything about my medical. Always makes me feel like I actually am cared for in the medical field. Also the girls up front are amazing . There are a couple that always go above and betond. You know who you are :)

Most Excellent Doctor!

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr Kumar is a rare gift to mankind. He works harder for his patients and cares more than any Dr has to. He saved my life!

Mercy Hospital patient

Posted on March 26th, 2014

Dear Dr. Kumar. I just wanted to tell you that I have managed my diabetes very well since you saw me in the hospital over a year ago. I haven't taken any shots in that time and only take 2 pills a day. My Dr. is proud of me. I might have some new patients for you and they will be calling. I just wanted to thank you for taking care of me.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I really appreciate Dr Kumar being pro-active instead of re-active. Extremely confident in his care.

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Long wait. Short appointment. Very little time with the doctor and even less information about my health. I like the nurse though. She's a hoot. And the girl who checks me in and out. She always remembers my name. You don't get that kind of detailed care from people anymore. I also like the other girl, but I hardly see her. Except she calls me maam and that makes me feel old!

Posted on August 14th, 2012

Dr.Kumar NEVER gives me any answers when I asked about my condition. He is rude. he calls out from his office for the patients and then says "things look good, see you next week. and then turns his back. He comes in to the hospital at 5 a.m. and pinches my leg, then when I wake with a start he says"see you tomorrow" I am stuck because he is the only one here.

Outstanding Physician!

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Dr. Kumar is one of a very small number of Doctors I've had experience with in my lifetime whose compassionate caring, high level of dedication to his specialty and incredible diagnostic ability have impressed me greatly. He is in VERY high demand as a teaching physician.As for his compassion and dedication...Well, I've never had a Dr. call me all the way from India, on vacation, just to see how I was doing.This man is the best of the best!

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Wonderful doctor and staff!

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

I do not like a buda in the waiting room. I am a christain nad do not like making me look at this while waiting for my appt.That should be in your home, not your office

Dr Kumar, A family favorite

Posted on January 16th, 2011

My husband, our son and I are or have been patients of Dr Kumar..we trust histreatment plans and feel like he cares about our welfare. His nurses and officehelp are friendly and efficient.

Posted on September 13th, 2016