Dr. Neil Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Green?

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Caring, Compassionate and was concerned about my overall well being. Thank you Dr Green

Nice and Caring Physician

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr Green was GREAT! I would highly recommend him.

Excellent Physician Care

Posted on February 20th, 2015

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Green as my anesthesiologist. He was not only caring and concerned about my health issues (rare among doctors today), he took the time to explain in great detail everything that he would be doing. I found him to be extremely detail oriented and above all a very compassionate physician.

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr. Green was one of the best doctors that I have had the privilege of having take care of me while under going a major procedure. He was attentive and listened to my concerns. I could tell that medicine is his true calling. Thank you Dr. Green!!!

Simply the BEST!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

I had Dr. Green as my anesthesiologist. He is/was one of the most caring, nurturing, thorough doctors that I have had the pleasure of dealing with in recent years. He not only explained everything to me in great detail, he allowed me to express my concerns as well. I woke up immediately after my surgery and was not nauseated or in any pain. He was the best!!!

Posted on July 16th, 2014