Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil J Macy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Cerebral Palsy
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Showing 2 of 2
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Neil J Macy - Posted on February 24th, 2017
40 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Neil J Macy accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMontefiore Medical Center, 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil J Macy in this video.
Dr. Neil J Macy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bronx, NY.