Dr. Neil C Mcclymont Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Neil C Mcclymont?

ER Visit

Very rude. I went in (osf er)with severe stomach pain. Without examining me, without running any test or discussing my medical history he diagnosed me with indigestion. I tried to explain to him I had recently had surgery. He cute me off and told me to see my regular doctor for those concerns.

How is he a Doctor?

Very Rude and horrible Doctor He has a very cold soul. You can tell he could care less about the paitent. Its a inconvenience for him if you don't feel well or you are dieing and want some help. He made me not want to ever go to an ER ever again! He should absolutely not be a Doctor the way he treats Human beings. He was raised very poorly. He is ugly on the inside as well as the outside.

Terrible Doctor the worst i've ever seen.

This Doctor is purely unprofessional and rude he has a attitude like a teenage girl working act McDonald's that hates her job. He acts like it's your fault if you don't feel well. It's like pulling teeth to get him to do his job.

This guy didn't even examine my husband. He never introduced himself and only peeked in the room and called his orders from there. Very unprofessional and bad doctoring all around.

ER visit

Terrible beside manner, it was as if we were bothering him. He didn't even want to let us speak . Did not treat the condition and passed us off by giving us a number to another Dr when he barely looked at the issue. Horrible Dr and I have worked in the health are field for over 7 years and I would never treat anyone this way neither would the doctors I have worked for

would never go back to for any kind of treatment.

Bad Manners All The Way

Watch Out Bad Manners! Very Rude Check Other Doctors Dont Waste Youre Time ...