Dr. Neil Mcfarland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Mcfarland?

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Best service in Seattle.

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr. McFarland delivered my baby 9 years ago yesterday and we still think about him at all of my son's birthdays. He is an amazing Dr., we will never forget his professionalism and kindness.

soccer injury

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I twisted my ankle and couldn't walk. Dr. McFarland got me back playing in a couple weeks!

Amazing

Posted on January 10th, 2015

I visited the urgent care in Bellevue because I couldn't breathe. Dr. McFarland quickly identified the problem and gave me some medication and a breathing treatment. He made sure I was feeling better before going home, and set me up with a specialist to continue care. I'm so thankful he was there.

If I Lived Here, He Would Be My Physician

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Very easy to talk with; listened thoughtfully to my presentation of symptoms and history; respected my concerns about particular antibiotics; was very candid in explaining his considerations, including why he felt a certain, customary lab test would probably not be beneficial; and 'tailored' his recommendations to my needs and requests. [By the way: After starting medication, I was 80% improved in 12 hours, and 100% improved in 20 hours.] If I lived in this area, I would gladly have Dr. McFarland as my primary care doc.

Skilled and caring doctor

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Dr. McFarland is memorable for his communication skills and obvious empathy. He was easy-going but remained focused on me and my problem and had me fixed up in no time. I would recommend him to a friend without hesitation and would go out of my way to see him again if needed.

Good guy

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Doc helped my wife while she was pregnant. She had problems with bladder infections and pain.

couldn't hear for 6 weeks

Posted on July 31st, 2012

I came in with a sinus problem that 3 other physicians had treated me for. He took the time to do a thorough history and exam, then printed some documents for me to read, and treated my problem. I was back to normal in 3 days-Thank God!

Posted on July 16th, 2016