Dr. Neil Phung Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Neil Phung?

Horrible Doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2017

This is the most rude and condescending doctor I have ever been to and so is his front office woman Carol. Would not let me ask any questions and was very rude when I tried to explain an answer. Also his plan recommendation was that I diet and control my weight. I am 5'4 and only weigh 130 pounds and my BMI is very normal. If I followed his diet recommendation I would be emaciated. Definitely do not recommend this doctor. The only people that were nice to me was his nurse Christy and his technician Erica.

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Dr Phung and his staff are very friendly and professional. They have made me feel very comfortable during my visits.

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Doctor is horrible.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Horrible doctor! Gave me a wrong diagnosis. Said I had a very low E/F rate due to inconclusive test, yes I said inconclusive. Told me it looked like I had a heart attack due to these inconclusive test to. Made me think I was going to die if I didn't lose weight, exercise, quit all caffeine and salt. Went for a second opinion with a doctor who has been doing this for over 30yrs and got a Mugga scan, the gold standard above all test, heart was fine with a normal ejection fraction rate!!! Did I mention his lack there of bedside manner? Very rude!

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Front desk secretary Carol is courteous but seems to have an underlying tone of rudeness about her. Doctor is very straightforward but forgets that we are his patients and needs to show a bit of compassion sometimes.

Awesome doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. Phung treated my family member recently, and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist. He was extremely caring, very competent, and a great communicator. He came up with the correct diagnosis when no one else could, and went above and beyond what we expected. If I need a cardiologist I will definitely go to him.

Posted on July 25th, 2014