Dr. Neil G Powell Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Neil G Powell Jr?

Great results!

Dr. Powell was amazing! I suffered with neck and shoulder pain with weakness and a number of other symptoms. Dr. Powell offered me a couple different options and was supportive of my need for a second opinion. Once I spoke with another surgeon I knew that Dr. Powell was the doctor I wanted to do my surgery. He performed a cervical disk replacement, and my results have been life changing. Pain is minimal and my quality of life is vastly improved. I would recommend him to anyone in need of spinal surgery.

Dr Powell

Dr Powell did major surgery on c5-6. If you're thinking of having him do surgery, go for it. He's is sharp but polite and even joyful. The hospital at Eglin is top shelf. People come from 500 miles away. I had majorl surgery once before in. Private hospital in South Florida. If a difference, I'd have to rate Eglin as equivalent if not better. Day 4 after surgery and neck already feels better.

Incredible doctor and professional.

Dishonest doctor

This doctor operated at the wrong level of my spine. He then lied about his mistake and caused additional problems. Nobody should ever go to this doctor. If he hurts you he will lie about it.

Dishonest Doctor

Dr. Powell operated at the wrong level of my spine. He then tried to hide this fact from me. I only learned the truth by going to a different doctor. No one should go to this doctor because if he hurts you he will lie about it!

Dr. Powell

Dr. Powell did a laminectomy on my L4\L5 in 2005 and I have experienced no pain since. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Powell had great bedside manner and the surgery I had was very successful. I would recommend him highly to anyone.