Dr. Neil E Roundy has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Neil E Roundy has the following 27 expertise
- Growth Hormone-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Skull Base Cancer
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Vascular Tumor (Cavernous Hemangioma)
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Cancer (Oligodendroglioma)
- ACTH-Secreting Pituitary Adenoma
- Brain Cancer (Gliosarcoma)
- Brain Surgery
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
11 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Neil E Roundy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OR.