The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil D Rudo has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. His manners are atrocious. He is a very arrogant man. The specific surgery in mention, caused more (life-long) pain, than not. Also worth mentioning, he left behind scars that far exceeded what any competent Dr. should have mastered after this many years in practice,
Save yourself time and grief, get a second opinion. He double or triple books appointments, spends very little time listening to your concerns and YOUR health issues. He overbooks, thus, his health staff asks YOU for your weight and height- no pulse, temp or Blood pressure taken. (You will see proof of this when/if you ask for a copy of your health records). This doctor wants to cut you open and have you go away. Now my wife is paying for this lack of concern with her health, for life. Beware.
My consultation was scheduled for 9:15am however I did not get to see the doctor until 11:15am- TWO HOURS later. The nurses did not say anything to anyone waiting nor did they apologize for the wait. After being in the room for 20 minutes Dr. Rude came in and did not bother to apologize for his complete and utter lack of being understanding of other people's time. I walked out without even talking about the surgery. It is quite apparent that this is a job for him, but it is my life. I'm not going to trust someone who is that lazy with my life. He's not the only doctor in the world. I highly suggest going somewhere else.
Dr. Rudo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Neil D Rudo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIndividual Ppo Contract Oakland, 236 San Jose St, Salinas, CA
Dr. Neil D Rudo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salinas, CA.