Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil J Russo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Neil J Russo has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Neil J Russo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Neil J Russo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
This review is about the whole practice as a group not Dr. Russo.I have been with the OB group from Livingston for over 10 yrs when they were actually really nice,on time phone calls, didnt wait forever in the exam room. NOW they merged with a bigger group. I gave them a chance for at least 6 months for things to settle in and for them to get organized and they are not. Its horrible. The staff dont know what they are doing, keep using the same excuse short staff, new data bases blah blah THAT has nothing to do with regular good old patient care. If someone has a question or needs tx instructions after labs you just pick up the phone and call. It took 2 WEEKS for them to call me with my LAB results (which I know take 2 days to get back). I called them 4 times during those 2 weeks to find out my results and nothing. I also waited 3 days before i got a nurse to call me back when i was pregnant and hurt my back. I waited in exam room to see doc for 1 HOUR! with no acknowledgment that maybe that was a little excessive! THEY ARE A BIG FACTORY THAT DON"T CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS. SO SUFFICE TO SAY I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER OB THAT IS AWESOME! I AM SO RELIEVED I NEVER HAVE TO GO BACK THERE AGAIN!
i had my Csection done by Dr. Russo, and all of the nurses at the hospital kept asking who did your Csec? "It looks great" - they would comment. Dr Russo always gives you a hug, and has great bed side manner, always makes you feel like you dont have to worry. After my operation was done, he had to go back to the office, but didn't want to leave without congratulating my husband, super sweet guy.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Russo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Neil J Russo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Ob/Gyn And Infertility, 375 Mount Pleasant Ave Ste 202, West Orange, NJ
Dr. Neil J Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.