Dr. Neil Scollan Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Neil Scollan?

Most caring doctor I have ever had.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Fantastic doctor who really cares about you. Can't say enough about his caring manner and thorough care. I could not be a happier patient.

office manger rude and unprofessional

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Scollan's office is on the providers list with the state that accepts Husky/Medicad insurances. Their profiles on wellness.com and several other sites say they accept these insurances and new patients. When I called the office the manager emphatically told me they Do NOT accept "THAT" insurance and are not taking new patients. She was rude while I tried to tell her that the state had given me their name and she should call them to be taken off the list. Her response was "I am the office manager I know what insurance we accept." I couldn't believe that someone could be so unprofessional.

Posted on August 27th, 2014