Dr. Neil Shernoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Shernoff?

WHAT A WONDERFUL, DEDICATED, COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR! HE IS SO CARING AND ASKED IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO REASSURE ME THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE OKAY! AND BELIEVE ME, HE WAS RIGHT! CIGNA SHOULD BE SO GLAD THAT HE IS ONE OF THEIR DOCTORS!

I can only rate this from when I was a patient back when I was with the State of AZ. I was heartbroken when the State dropped Cigna and I lost Dr. Shernoff as my Doctor. I am now back with Cigna and I am so looking forward to returning to having Dr. Shernoff as my doctor again. He is the best doctor I have ever had in my 66 years!

What an excellent physician! Took time to answer my questions and I felt at ease! Recommend he highly!