Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neil P Sheth has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
After he had told me to schedule an appointment to schedule surgery, I went for the appointment and waited for 3 hours. He came in acted as if he did not recognize me then acknowledged after looking at my MRI that I needed surgery ASAP. Then proceeded to tell me that he would not do the surgery and blasted me for 30 minutes about the 3 patients he had seen before me with infections from their surgery that had been done by other surgeons. None of this pertained to me! I had never had any surgery before. I was stunned at his unprofessional behavior.
15 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Neil P Sheth accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPennsylvania Hospital, 800 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Neil P Sheth in this video.
Dr. Neil P Sheth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.