Dr. Neil M Skemp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil M Skemp?

urologist

Very attentive and professional approach.Very happy with the doctor and would highly recommend.

rushed

I believe he is competent and he wasn't rude, but all was rushed. I got a pill after which he didn't say I would get, everything was rushed as in "drop your pants." Procedures were explained, but I felt that what I said wasn't particularly important. I felt like I was just another number in the crowd.

Excellent resolution of bladder issues

Dr. Skemp addressed my bladder cancer successfully. He kept me informed and developed a course of action. He is quick to suggest 2nd opinions which saved me from bladder removal by input from Mayo Clinic. I strongly recommend him to anyone with urology issues.

Great Doctor

Dr. Skemp performed surgery to repair my severed ureter. He was very nice and explained what was going on every step of the way. After my surgery he stopped in my room more than once to check on me. I would definately recommend Dr. Skemp he was the best doctor I've had.

Excellent

Great clinic helpful people great doctor, thank you dr.skemp if you ever need an ego check

Pushy

When I had a biopsy done of my prostate, his assistant handed me some paper towels when done and said these are to clean up. I was surprised upon using them to clean up, there was a lot of blood. I feel that because of the blood and being in an office setting, it might have been a good idea for the nurse to have cleaned up the blood. Very unprofessional in my opinion.