4.7
  • 3rd Party Reviews

total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Neil Spiegel?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

The Spiegel is transcendent.

Patient, caring doctor

Dr. Spiegel is unique - he spent a great deal of time with me to look at everything going on and how it is interrelated and connected. Very different from my experience with other doctors who are in and out in 10 minutes and only treat the symptom rather than the source of the problem.

good

My experience has been positive, good enough so that I intend to continue with Dr, Spiegel for the foreseen future.

Patient, caring doctor

good

Dr. Spiegel has earned my trust

Dr. Spiegel has provided me with remarkable care many times over the past 10+ years. I have great trust in his diagnosis and recommendations for care.

Not sure how different he is from a physical therapist

I've gone to Osteopaths and physical therapists before and Dr. Spiegel's style seems to resemble physical therapy more than osteopathy, but he's a pretty good physical therapist if that's what you're looking for

my favorite physician

Dr. Spiegel has enabled me to manage my chronic pain and other musculoskeletal issues for over a decade, and has been able to mitigate severe episodes most of the time. His manner is warm and engaging, giving the level of detail desired by the patient (I ask a lot of questions) without being condescending or dismissive. He treats the patient as a partner in resolving one's issues, and genuinely cares about each person and his/her ailments. Dr S stays on top of current knowledge and treatments, and is open to non-allopathic remedies while maintaining healthy skepticism about unproven/unstudied claims. His staff is friendly, competent, and efficient, which is not always the case in medical practices. I'm not generally effusive or uncritical, but I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Spiegel!

very good

We've had some difficulty with making progress beyond a point, so we're trying some different approaches.

The most helpful care I have ever received

After three years of finding no relief for shoulder and hip pain, I came to see Dr. Spiegel. His intake consultation was extensive and wholistic. Dr. Speigel's hands on muscular manipulations have made a huge difference in helping to alleviate the pain and enabling me to sleep. I would highly recommend Dr. Speigel to anyone. He listens, provides clear explanations, spends quality time with his patients and his diagnosis and hands on skills are superb.

My back thanks him

I have come several times to Dr. Spiegal with so much pain. Several times without almost been carried. He always make it much better and I walk out of the office. Also he has never refused to take me in and always make time. Which I appreciate with my crazy schedule.

He has keen instincts!

I was amazed to find after receiving the results of my Genomix and Spectracell testing that many of the areas Dr. Spiegel predicted my body had deficiencies in were right there in the lab results. He pointed out things about my neuromuscular disease that no other doctor had mentioned before. He connects the dots in a way that is far unlike your average physician. The supplements recommended by Dr. Spiegel have helped me greatly. I'm so pleased I found him.

Dr. Neil Spiegel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville, MD.