4.7
  • 3rd Party Reviews

total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Neil Spiegel?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Excellent Physiatrist

My experience with Dr. Spiegel has been nothing short of amazing. I decided to see him for a second opinion after being misdiagnosed by a surgeon and it was the best decision I've ever made. He's great at what he does and has helped my pain level decrease tremendously. He's a great listener and truly cares about his patients well being. I highly recommend him! His staff is also very polite and helpful.

My Experience

My office experiences are always professional. My questions are answered and in a manner that is useful. I have seen Dr. Spiegel for several years, usually related to joint issues. I trust his diagnosis and his suggestions.

Best there is!

Dr. Spiegel offers thorough, cutting edge, patient-centered care. In addition to his expertise in Physical Medicine & Rehab (PM&R), he also kind, has a great chair-side manner and is able to think both in and out of the box. Highly recommend Dr. Speigel!!!

positive good feeling

gave me a hopeful feeling for the future without surgery

Hopeful About Improved Health

Feeling like I finally have some answers regarding some long standing health issues! Hopeful that my health will improve! Dr Spiegel takes the time to listen and is adept at explaining things in laymen's terms. I'm glad I was referred to Dr. Spiegel by my Pain Specialist!

Love Dr. Spiegel and staff!!

Great!

A very dedicated and caring physician willing to think outside the box.

Dr. Speigle makes a true effort to help his patients improve their overall health. Only drawback is a lot of what he does is not covered by traditional insurance. Making it hard to continue with some of his prescribed therapies. If you've tried everything else and gotten no answers it would certainly be worth giving him a chance to succeed where others have failed.

Great resource!

I had hip degeneration. Dr. S gave me A2M and placental injection. At 7 weeks, able to walk better and less pain. Hope for more improvement in the next month.

Very professional, knowledgable and personable

Dr Spiegel has helped me greatly and taken a course of action that is minimally invasive to ensure long term good results. That was my desire and expectation, and he has met it.

Caring and thoughtful care

Dr. Spiegel spent alot of time upfront understanding all the in's and out's of my complaint and prior care, and as a result of careful listening and good questioning, was able to identify the source of my problems as my ankle, rather than my foot or hip as other doctors had surmised. He took the next step of confirming his suspicion through an MRI, which at the time I thought might be overkill, but in fact yielded very useful information that Dr. Siegel used to guide my treatment. He takes a conservative approach, always suggesting the least invasive and costly procedure first. He is very open to questions, and never makes you feel like he is rushed or doesn't have time for you. I felt like he engaged me as an intelligent partner in the decision-making, which I appreciated.

Excellent Care

Thorough, thoughtful and professional

He has saved my life a number of times. Meaning he has been able reduce the pain, numbness and tingling in my face, neck and spine.

He is so dedicated to his patients. You feel as though you are his only patient as he spends as much time that is needed to ensure my understanding of my problems and treatment. He is very progressive in his treatments. The state of the art- up to date and very progressive in his care and treatment. I thank Dr Spiegel for giving me an improved quality of life. I thank his staff as well. They are very professional, kind and caring. He has a great team.

Dr. Neil Spiegel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville, MD.