Dr. Neil Youngerman Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Neil Youngerman?

Rude

Posted on September 6th, 2016

This doctor took forever and was very rude. I would not go back to him

Very nice doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2015

Dr. Youngerman was very professional and prompt. He spent time on our visit, encouraging us to ask questions. He was also non-judgemental and calm about little things (bottle, potty), just reminding us what the right thing to do is (not preaching or scaring). I always request whichever doctor is available for the time slot I need (morning) and in two years it was my first appointment with Dr. Youngerman. Both my husband and I liked him (my child was understandably not very happy with the visit, but it was not bad at all).

Dont like this guy!

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Condescending and pompass! I will pull kids out of school for appointments with other Drs, in order to avoid getting this Dr. This guy has bad people skills and everyone I know tries to avoid him, hence he is usually who you will get "last minute" because he is "available" when others are booked!

Posted on September 8th, 2015