Dr. Neilesh K Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neilesh K Shah?

Dr. Shah is undoubtedly the most caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, down to earth physician I have had the pleasure of recommending.

Makes diagnosis without listening to the patient. Gets stuck on a diagnosis and medication. No hurry regarding treatment.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Shah has been my Doctor for a long time. He truly cares about his patients. He was able to help my Father so much with his long battle with depression. He takes time to listen & always returns my calls, makes sure we have the proper tests done and will never let you go without your medication refills. If you want a Doctor who goes above & beyond then look no further. His ability to remember the smallest things you tell him makes you realize just how much he truly listens. His kindness is very admirable. I never feel stressed out going to see him. It's such a relief knowing that when my children are sick they will be under his care. I highly recommend Dr. Shah & I'm proud to call him my Doctor. The whole staff at his office have been nothing but kind & comforting.

The waiting time is worth once you see Dr. Shah because He spends quality time on your medical case. He has detected conditions that would have gone unnoticed or misdiagnosed by a 2 minute visit physician. I recommend Dr. Neilesh Shah to everybody who wants to make sure they get diagnosed correctly and have the root of their problem taken care of. I also like the fact that He does not give you a prescription unless you need it. My whole family loves going to see Dr. Shah