Dr. Neisa Diaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neisa Diaz?

Wait a month when I'm sick today?

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I moved and got a new medical plan. Since I didn't know any of the doctors on the plan I took the sales person's recommendation of Dr. Neisa Diaz. Then I get sick and called her office to schedule an appointment. I am told that since I am a new patient, they cannot see me without a full exam AND they cannot schedule a full exam for at least a month. I asked, can't you just see me for the current issue? No, we can't, you MUST have a full exam first, I was told. Then the lovely women on the phone said that I could always go to an urgent care clinic. So, in essence, what I was told is that the doctors at the urgent care clinics are MUCH better doctors than Dr. Diaz. They can diagnose my sickness without performing a full exam, while Dr. Diaz can NOT! Or, it is more important for Dr. Diaz to collect the additional money for the full exam before she does anything else for me. Either way, NO, I would definitely NOT recommend Dr. Diaz to anybody! If I could give no stars I would, but since I can't she gets one star.

Retired Assistant Vice President University of Texas

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Absolutely the best medical care I have ever received. She saved my life.

Excellent in all aspects of life.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

This doctor is very sincere and cares about the real issues of life. She has also been my families doctor and we all love her professionalism.

Just like visiting a dear friend who happens to be your doctor.

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Diaz for more than 6 years now.Whenever I go to see her I feel I am visiting a friend who happens to be my doctor.Dr.Diaz will answer to all your questions,concerns and will treat you like if you were her only patient.You could also expect the same kindness and excellent customer service from her staff members.Both, Nellie and Robin have been working with Dr.Diaz for the longest time.

Posted on October 12th, 2017