Dr. Nelda Daoud Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nelda Daoud?

Great OB-GYN!

Posted on January 17th, 2011

Dr. Daoud is the best. I hate gyno exams as the next lady but she does everything to make you feel comfortable during her examinations. I had some tumors removed and she explained everything to me clearly before and after the surgery. She even promptly replied to my email (through the Kaiser system) about a concern I had. I felt barely any pain or discomfort after the surgery and recovered rapidly. My only small complaint is about the Kaiser system in general. You can't just call her up without going through Kaiser customer service. But every time I've relayed a message via customer service, someone from Dr. Daoud's office responded promptly. Dr. Daoud also responds promptly to the emails sent using the Kaiser system.

Posted on September 28th, 2014