Dr. Nellie P Grose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nellie P Grose?

Wisdom for Wellness

Dr Grose treats the whole person, and has a broad range of experience, knowledge and treatment options.

Outstanding Practioner

I have been a patient of Dr. Grose for over 5 years and would happily recommend her to anyone. In fact, after speaking so highly of her, my sister became a patient. Living out-of-town, she treks to Houston for her appointments - Dr. Grose is just that good!. She advises my sister with a telephone appointment as needed, making her very accessible. My standards are high when it comes to doctors (my father was a great Family Practice doctor and my mother was an RN)and Dr. Grose meets all of my expectations! She is a caring physician who takes time with her patients and does not rush through appointments. Also, her staff is courteous, professional and efficient.

Wonderful doctor

Nellie is a wonderful doctor who is committed to understanding and treating the entire person rather than mere symptoms. I love the fact that she focusses on food and nutrition rather than on medication. I'm against acid-forming medications, and very pro-food for treating what ails. I think Dr. Grose is on board with that, and thusly practices very responsible medicine.

combines natural and modern health

both my children go to Ms Grose. She respects my wishes on not adhering to regular vaccine schedule. She recommended antibiotics for strep throat as well as natural remedies for thrush so I trust her judgement .

Dr. Grose is always right on target

I had two potentially serious conditions, at different times, and when I compared Dr. Grose's diagnosis to the allopathic doctor I saw also, Dr. Grose was the one whose diagnosis was correct each time. She sees people the old-fashioned way: spending as much time as is needed for a full diagnosis, not 3 minutes or so, and explains the situation fully. You never feel like a unit on an assembly line in her office.

MD with a Holistic Healing View - EXCELLENT !

If you want a Dr who is an excellent healer of the root cause rather than just treating symptoms, and is not afraid of telling the truth nor has been influenced by pressures from pharmaceutical or insurance companies, she is the one! I never knew how Dr's give "cookie cutter" advise based on the general population findings rather than one's unique lifestyle and situation, nor that they are so limited and pressured by pharma and insurance companies until I had an issue that "the best doctor" in Houston did not solve, and yet it only took Dr. Nellie Grose 2 visits.

Dr. Nellie P Grose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.