Dr. Nellie T Ruelos Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nellie T Ruelos?

Horrible

She is a horrible doctor. Only there twice a week and no emergency line. Doesn’t remember your name and is constantly on her computer while you’re talking to her.

Worst receptionist ever

I have been going to Dr R for years. Within the past year - year and a half, the quality has dropped dramatically, mainly thanks to the unfriendly and belligerent receptionist named Karen. She needs to be replaced immediately unless it is her goal to chase patients away. Getting an appointment has been like pulling teeth, which I would gladly sit through if it meant not having to deal with her attitude any longer. Because of errors on their end I am now scrambling to find another place to receive my medication that they refuse to fill. Highly unprofessional, does not care for clients. Go somewhere else.

Do not go here

What a joke. The only thing you get is a handful of scripts for medications

Consider your options

Ruelos placed me on several medications, none of which worked. I saw her every month for a period of two years. I always felt rushed out of her office; she never took the time to listen. She will spend about 10 minutes with you before writing a prescription. Whenever a problem was brought to her attention, she immediately wanted to change medications. It was odd. She would then recommend new alternative medications because they were "better" than the last. She just seemed very inconsistent in her prescribing. The only thing that Ruelos has going for her practice is the courteousness of the staff, the cleanliness/environment of her waiting room, and a consistently low wait time of approximately 5 to 10 minutes.

Probably one of the worse docstors I have ever seen. I suffered one panic attack and at the age of 19 she tried to put me on 2 atavan a day as well as doubeling my depressin medicine. I was literally so drugged up I could barely function. When I asked if she could lower my dose she refused saying this would fix my problem. It actually only made it worse because I became dependent on Atavan. Luckly, I stopped without her consent and feel much better than before. She also crticized me when I told her what had orginally caused my panic attack. DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL

Dr. Nellie T Ruelos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sykesville, MD.