- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Nelly Bardman?
she is a very caring doctor
Posted on August 14th, 2013
Dr. Bardman spends quality time with you, very personal, remembers little details about your life which is very unique. She follows up after the appointment and easy going person.
Posted on May 20th, 2011
She is very well-educated and knowledgeable professional. She is someone who cares, someone who listens, intelligent, agressive in treatments, someone who makes me feel comfortable and is easy to talk to.
Posted on January 21st, 2011
We have been seeing Dr. Nelly Bardman for over two years now. Our experience has always been fantastic. She is very helpful and takes time to listen to the patient and always followed up on us to ensure we are doing good.
Big pill pusher
Posted on October 16th, 2010
- Told me that I was required to take medication that really wasnt required to take.- I was worried about a drug interaction with my existing prescriptions from my PP and wanted to talk to her, she never bothered to return my call. Thankfully the pharmacist caught the level 1 & 2 interactions and called my other Drs and ensured that I did NOT take any of the interacting drugs.
Posted on March 19th, 2010
Posted on February 4th, 2017
Posted on May 5th, 2016
Posted on August 6th, 2015
Dr. Nelly Bardman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides