Have you seen Dr. Nelly Cohen?

She was Great!!

Best Doctor

Great doctor! she follows up after visit answers all your questions, someone you can always rely on call her and you can talk to her on the phone, veeryyy efficient

Great Doctor!

I've only been to see Dr. Cohen twice, but both times she was great. I was seen on time, she was thorough in her exam and explanations, answered all my questions to my satisfaction, and was very personable. She made me feel very comfortable. Her staff is great too. She is the best doctor I've been to in a very long time.

nyc employee

Dr. Cohen and her staff are very compassionate and caring. When seeking an appointment, I am received with professionalism and courtesy. I have been with Dr. Cohen for over 10 years.

patient

Patient

She is great doctor with good manner and profecional skills.

Amazing Doctor, Better Then the Rest!

I went to this doctor on such short notice, and she took me with open arms. She is very empathetic, loves her patients, and makes sure they have quality over quantity. If you are looking for a remedy for your deepest concerns, I would absolutely recommend this doctor.

terrible experience

overall i found the office to be dirty, disorganized and unprofessional. besides the fact that it was 90 degrees with no air conditioning, the nurse walked around in dirty jeans and a half shirt. The office lost my blood work due to their disorganization. It never made it to the lab because I believe the nurse did not file my information appropriately. The worst part was no one ever followed up or called me. I called repeatedly asking for my results to no avail. I was told I needed to come in for another visit to review my results. Finally after waiting over a month the doctor took my call and proceeded to tell me my blood work got lost in transit. This is a terrible way to treat patients. I do not recommend this doctor. there are plenty of caring, professional physicians in NYC. this is not one of them,...based on my experience.

Dr. Nelly Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.