Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nelly A Heiman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nelly A Heiman has the following 22 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Nelly A Heiman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
I was seeing another physician in the practice, but saw Dr.Heiman for a visit and my baby ended up being delivered by her, as well. I wish I would've chosen Dr. Heiman from the beginning! She had the BEST bedside manner and even though I wasn't "her" patient, she treated me as if I was her own. See made me feel more cared for and showed more concern for my baby and I in that one visit and during delivery than my normal physician ever did during my entire pregnancy. I hold a special place in my heart for her and wish I could see her as my Ob/Gyn, but cannot switch due to office policy, so I changed office's completely after delivery. I have referred multiple people to Dr. Heiman over the past 3 years and will continue to do so. She is one of the best!
I started seeing Dr. Heiman earlier this year during my twin pregnancy. I had been to two other OB/GYNs but was not pleased with them, so I was still looking. I first saw her at 14 weeks and the visit went great! I didnât feel rushed. She answered all of my questions and explained everything very well. She has twins also, so I feel more confident in her since she has that expertise. I had to be admitted to the hospital at 33 weeks because I developed preeclampsia. She did a great job of making sure the babies were healthy and helping me understand what was going on. I had a c-section at 34 weeks and everything went smoothly. Even during the surgery, she answered any questions I had and kept me informed of what was going on. I will continue to see Dr. Heiman as my gynecologist. We donât plan on having any more children, but if we do, Dr. Heiman will be my doctor for that as well. She is a wonderful doctor!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Nelly A Heiman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHouston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, 18220 State Highway 249, Houston, TX
Dr. Nelly A Heiman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.