Dr. Nelly A Heiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nelly A Heiman?

Excellent Dr.

Always busy

She seems overbooked all the times. Wait times are long and staff/nurse is very rude and unresponsive...

Dr. Heiman earns my highest recommendations

Dr. Heiman is a very talented, prompt doctor who understands and provides the best suitable care/treatment, even if it requires going out of the box. I am really thankful to all her services. She earns my highest recommendations.

Amazing Ob/Gyn

I was seeing another physician in the practice, but saw Dr.Heiman for a visit and my baby ended up being delivered by her, as well. I wish I would've chosen Dr. Heiman from the beginning! She had the BEST bedside manner and even though I wasn't "her" patient, she treated me as if I was her own. See made me feel more cared for and showed more concern for my baby and I in that one visit and during delivery than my normal physician ever did during my entire pregnancy. I hold a special place in my heart for her and wish I could see her as my Ob/Gyn, but cannot switch due to office policy, so I changed office's completely after delivery. I have referred multiple people to Dr. Heiman over the past 3 years and will continue to do so. She is one of the best!

Great Doctor

I started seeing Dr. Heiman earlier this year during my twin pregnancy. I had been to two other OB/GYNs but was not pleased with them, so I was still looking. I first saw her at 14 weeks and the visit went great! I didn’t feel rushed. She answered all of my questions and explained everything very well. She has twins also, so I feel more confident in her since she has that expertise. I had to be admitted to the hospital at 33 weeks because I developed preeclampsia. She did a great job of making sure the babies were healthy and helping me understand what was going on. I had a c-section at 34 weeks and everything went smoothly. Even during the surgery, she answered any questions I had and kept me informed of what was going on. I will continue to see Dr. Heiman as my gynecologist. We don’t plan on having any more children, but if we do, Dr. Heiman will be my doctor for that as well. She is a wonderful doctor!

I was experiencing adverse effects from the Mirena IUD, and Dr. Heiman basically told me that it was not possible. When I said I read online about many other women having the same problems, she said I could find anything I want to believe on google. I felt ridiculed, but I still insisted on the removal of the IUD. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Heiman delivered my first child and she was great throughout the whole experience. I will continue to use her for my needs and should we chose to have more children I will use her again!I wld recommend her to my friends and family.

She delivered my 2 children and has always been amazing! I still drive nearly an hour to see her for my yearly exams. Office staff is very sweet and caring too. I feel like she gives me lots of options in my care and is very reasonable.

would not recommend

no concern for patient preferences or wishes; doctor tells you how things will be and you have no say in your care

While Dr. Heiman does seem to be a decent dr, she is very influenced by drug companies and always recommends the newest thing even if it is very expensive. I told her i had an issue with cost and with breakthrough bleeding when she prescribed loestrin 24 fe for me for birth control. It has been a horrible couple of months, with much breakthrough bleeding. I googled this medication, only to find many reviews for this problem with this drug. Not impressed!

Dr. Heiman is the best!!

She delivered my first child and was amazing!! I am pregnant again and will be definitely be seeing her again soon!! They truly do not make doctors better than her - she is the absolute best!!

Excellent

I really liked Dr Heiman and her new office at Methodist Willowbrook. She is very approachable and really helped me a get a better understanding about my fertility problems.