Dr. Nelson M Dela Rosa Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nelson M Dela Rosa?

I would not recommend Dr Dela Rosa

I'm currently looking for a new Dr. I think Dr Dela Rosa is highly intelligent and he was able to tell me a couple of things about my chronic illnesses that other doctors did not. However, he talks a lot and it is hard to get him to listen. He has an accent and I have some trouble understanding him. The first time I saw him, he was really insulting and suggested that if I went back to work I wouldn't have insomnia any more. I haven't been able to work in several years because of chronic, physical health conditions. He also doesn't believe that a person can have a sensibility to gluten unless they've tested positive for Celiac disease, even though a lot of people have a sensativity to gluten without having Celiac's disease. The first time I met him, he said that I shouldn't have come to him because I'm young (36 yo) and appear healthy. He mostly sees elderly people, he said. I wss finally able to tell him that I have systemic lupus and other serious chronic health conditions. He then agreed that I was in the right place. Duh. The last time I was in his office, he stood in the hallway talking on his cell phone with his teen daughter for 15 minutes because he was having some sort of maintenance issue at his house. Irritating. He refused to fill out important paperwork for me and is not great about returning messages. He won't prescribe "brain" meds (ie anti-depressants, sleep meds, etc) and instead referred me to the psychiatry clinic. This means I have to pay another expensive copay and see another doctor. My PCPs have always prescribed my anti depressants so it's weird that he will not.

Dr Joke

All this guy does is talk about himself. That's why it's a two hour wait.

unbelieveable

Dr. Nelson M Dela Rosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.