Dr. Nelson Goldberg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Goldberg?

Posted on March 31st, 2016

average care to his patient

Should not be doing reconstructive surgery at a Breast Center

Posted on February 20th, 2014

I have never been so horrified by a doctor's lack of respect for his patient, the proper care for his patient, and his general disinterest in what his code of ethics really means...

BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR,2000

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I began visiting Dr. Goldberg in 2007, I was dignosed as a BRCI carrier. My onocologist recommended a dbl mastectomy @the time I was 34 yrs old and I really didn't have any other options. After severval visits I finally agree to have a dbl mastectomy wit reconstruction. Going into the procedure I was a 40D and my concern was remaining a 40D,I also had concerns about retaining my nipples. Dr. Goldberg was extremly patient and explain everthing in a more realistic bases. I had a transflap where as my own body fat was used to reconstruct my breast,After my surgery I was a 40 DD, but after the swelling went down I was wearing my regular size again. I had to wait to make sure my body accepted the fat transfer. The right side where I was orgnially diagnosed with cancer shrunk more the the unaffected side and after year(MY CHOICE)I decided to get the adjustment. In 2011 I got a reductione on my left breast and 6 moths later 2012 I got fat injected to reduce the dimpling on the right side. While taking a shower my dressings got wet and I was seen in the Office that day within a 1.5 hrs to have the dressings change. I didn't have a appointment and my wait time was under 10mins. To my suprize DR. Goldberg had completed nipple reconstruction, I was so happy I started to cry. I call my entire family to tell them. I had no problems with not having nipples and I find it a wonderfully strange conversation piece. Iam extremely excited about my results, I can't wait to get the stiches out and show off my new nipples. I swear they look almost extactly like my nature nipples did. I would recommend Dr.Goldberg and the Plastic Surgery Center to any and every1. I Love Him for all he has done for me.

Posted on February 20th, 2009