Dr. Nelson C Klaus III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nelson C Klaus III?

Bless Dr. Klaus!

Dr. Klaus was just simply perfect. His manner was considerate, given the fact that I was nervous and apprehensive about cataract surgery...His expertise was evidenced by the fact that I can now see like a 20-year old, although I am 80! I must also give credit to his staff. I received excellent care from Janna and Suham and Maureen and many others whose names I do not know. All in all, this Institute provided excellent care, from initial consultation thru two surgeries. Do not be afraid---you will be well taken care of by professionals.

Friendly, Knowledgeable

I have found Dr Klaus to be very approachable. He is willing to answer any questions, settle your fears, and help you make good decisions concerning your eye care.

Dr. Nelson C Klaus III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.