Survived the surgery but ....

Totally incompetent doctor

I have lost two friends to this physician's incompetence. One because he didn't read my best friend's mammogram report for one year, during which the cancer spread and she eventually died from it. And this week, a friend who was happy and alive died due to his botched surgery. Watch out!

Not Very Informative on procedure

him supplying information on hernia surgery was very vague. I would have liked to know what to expect post surgery to be more informative.

On day 1, Doctor Maldonado met with me. He drew a diagram on the exam table paper; a diagram I could understand. He described my symptomology, to a tee. He reviewed my imaging and recommended my gallbladder be removed. His staff scheduled surgery. The morning of surgery, Doc M. walked in to speak to me, By the look, in his eyes, I knew all was good. I would be okay. There is not enough time to go into detail. I extend my gratitude and admiration to Doctor Maldonado, the OR nurses, the pre and post surgical staff at SNMH Dignity Health. The main part of this name is "DIGNITY.". I was scared, but they took away my fear. God bless everyone of you!

Gallbladder surgery was excellent.

definitely the best

Dr. Nelson R Maldonado is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grass Valley, CA.