Dr. Nelson Sanchez Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Sanchez?

Service

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I think overall I am a little disappointed. I just think these doctors do go through years of medical school to earn the big money, but a lot of doctors, especially including this doctor forget that it is still a service industry. We came in with our newborn and this doctor only looked at and spoke to to my wife despite us both being there. I am just as concerned for my newborn and I just think its kind of rude and wish they would get additional training on this. I think he has a wide amount of knowledge but they should remember it is still a service industry and I had better service at McDonalds.

Posted on November 21st, 2016