Dr. Nelson E Uzquiano Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nelson E Uzquiano?

best best

one of the best doctor OBYGN. love him

El doctor mas negligente que puede aver.

El Dr.Uzquiano me cambio mi vida pero para mal desde que estube bajo su cargo me diagnostico con algo que yo no tenia y depues me opero sacandome el ovario incorrecto porque no se fija ni pone attencion a lo que esta haciendo ya esta cansado y no le importa para nada la salud de sus pacientes. Mejor ya deberia de retirarse para bien porque a mi me arruino mi vida nunca avia conosido a un doctor tan rudo y sin practica como el dice que tiene mucha experiencia pero no es la verdad. Mujeres fijense bien antes de poner su vida y su cuerpo en las manos de este doctor se van arrepentir toda su vida como yo lo hago todos los dias.

Worst Doctor Ever

This doctor is by the worst doctor I have have been to in my life. He spends about a minute in the room and if you have a question he answers your question as he is stepping out of the room this doctor is more about quantity than quality he performed surgery on me and he misdiagnose me and I almost lost my life while under his care. I regret going to his office I do not understand how people lie on his surveys I wonder if its his own staff doing them. He does not care about his patients horrible experience to not wish it on nobody.

I don't like him

He has a lot of experience but he doesn't pay attention to what's important I think he is tired of so many cases , he doesn't like being questioned, he never gives logical explanations all he says is " I have a lot of experience and I know what I'm doing " I wouldn't recommend

He's not very nice

This doctor is not friendly. He spent more time eating his breakfast taco than with his patients . His staff, on the other hand, is very friendly. Also, I strongly believe he is more caring towards his Hispanic patients than his non Spanish speaking patients. This physician is very intelligent however, he seems like he doesn't care about his patients. He never smiles and doesn't look you in the eyes. Oh and don't call between 12-3:20 pm because they send all calls to an answering service. So good luck trying to get through. I am changing doctors asap! More professional and caring one than this doctor Uzquiano.

Best doctor ever.

In 1989 after fighting to have my second child for 5 years thanks to Dr. Uzquiano I was able to have a second child I am so grateful to him for that.

I had a tubular pregnancy in the 80s , he was the best obgyn had , he was very caring , I did not have money he told me pay $ 5 month don't be concerned about the bill I went to other doctors before him they could not find out what was wrong with me he diagnosed if right away nurses are also very friendly

Best OBGYN!!!

Dr.Uzquiano was highly recommended to me,n I must say he is AN AWSOME OBGYN n has a great group of staff, I have 3 kids n he has delivered every single one I would recommend him to anyone :)

The best doctor in town

I love this doctor it has been the doctor who bring my kids and my sisters kids for the last 19 years, i been here for my two kids and i'm planing on going back for my last one!!

the best

The doctor was great, but I didn't like the long wait. Appointment was at 2:45, but they did not open the office back up until 2:55. I was called to see the doctor at 3:20. I was only there for a pap smear, and it was quickest and most painless pap smear that I ever had. They also validate parking, but ran out of stickers, so I had to pay for parking. The doctor is great at what he does, but I didn't like the wait or me paying for parking.

Best ob/gyn in Houston

Dr. Nelson Uzquiano is a dedicated and caring physician. You can tell that he is concerned about your well-being. He is compasionate and has an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Nelson E Uzquiano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.