Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nelson E Wiegman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Nelson E Wiegman has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Nelson E Wiegman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 11
Never have I had a doctor talk to me the way he has or lie to me every visit. The sky is blue one visit and next he's telling me it's green. Completely arrogant jerk. Wasted 6 months, in severe pain for him not to treat my AVN because he said all of my pain was coming from my bulging discs .Which I still experience ZERO pain from. He tells you where your pain is instead of listening to you. I have since seen a back specialist and he found a pinched nerve in my hip, that was causing the pain due to a partial femur head collapse. Way to go jerk. I WOULDN'T REFER MY WORST ENEMY TO HIM.
35 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Nelson E Wiegman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nelson E Wiegman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.