Dr. Nelson Wiegman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Wiegman?

Waste of time

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Never have I had a doctor talk to me the way he has or lie to me every visit. The sky is blue one visit and next he's telling me it's green. Completely arrogant jerk. Wasted 6 months, in severe pain for him not to treat my AVN because he said all of my pain was coming from my bulging discs .Which I still experience ZERO pain from. He tells you where your pain is instead of listening to you. I have since seen a back specialist and he found a pinched nerve in my hip, that was causing the pain due to a partial femur head collapse. Way to go jerk. I WOULDN'T REFER MY WORST ENEMY TO HIM.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. Wouldn't take a dog to see him. The worst experience with a doctor ever!

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I've only met Dr. Wiegman in the ER when he did an emergency surgery on my aunt's knee. He was very nice and did an excellent job repairing her injury. I would definitely recommend him!

Posted on September 12th, 2017