Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nemer Dabage-Forzoli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Debage is the last of a dying breed of MD who have not succumbed to the pitfalls of Mass-Market Healthcare. He needs to have his own practice and rid himself of Cleveland Clinic. He is soft-spoken, modest and down to earth in a profession made up off arrogant, egoistic, stuffy golf-playing types. He speak in laymen's terminology and is a straight shooter...no "maybes" "possibilities" or "perhapses" with him which is import if it concerns your health. He (not his secretaries - and there are many within Internal Medicine at Cleveland Clinic) called me on a Sunday morning to personally give me my lab results from blood taken the previous day (mind you, I am young and healthy and there was nothing to really call me about). In this day and age, this is unheard-off. Lastly, he has a grasp of world geopolitics and is a patriotic American to the core fueled by his experience as educated immigrant from Colombia.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Suny Downstate Medical Center
Dr. Nemer Dabage-Forzoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Medical Group, 7005 Cortez Rd W, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nemer Dabage-Forzoli in this video.
Dr. Nemer Dabage-Forzoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.