Dr. Nenad R Avramovski Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nenad R Avramovski?

Wait till from check in to doctor 45 minute to 1 1/2 hour unacceptable. Follow up. None

Great physician

This man saved my life. When I was hospitalized with a surgically acquired infection, he did not rest until he got to the bottom of the source. After another surgical procedure to debrief the affected site, he sent me home for six weeks on IV antibiotics with a PICC line. He made himself available, was sensitive and skilled and never lost sight of my personhood. When it was over, and the treatment and my immune system won out, he let me know that I had acquired osteomyelitis as a result of the infection but had beat it. I have seen him since and he has been, as always, professional and thorough yet sensitive and caring. Outstanding physician.

Disappointed

My recent concerns as a patient were never addressed with me by my doctor. I had experienced several problems that were handled poorly in my opinion. ...

Problems Not Addressed by Doctor

Overall experience was poor.