Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nenita P Bala-Albano
Dr. Nenita P Bala-Albano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bala-Albano is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Chandler Regional Medical Center and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Nenita P Bala-Albano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nenita P Bala-Albano has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
I have a very large mass on my shoulder and was told my Dr. Bala that it's nothing to worry about, it's just a calcium deposit, I don't need tests, etc. Found out from my new PC Provider that it's possibly cancerous and those tests should have been ordered immediately when I saw Dr. Bala. So her incompetence may have put my life at risk. Stay far, far away.
This doctor makes you wait in the examination room forever. She prescribes poorly--D2 50,000mg a week, instead of D3, the organic vitamin D which improves D levels which D2 does not. Her pap smear exam was unreadable by the lab. And she called 4% bone density loss "normal"! She does not care about her elderly patients.
Dr. Bala-Albano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Nenita P Bala-Albano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBanner Health Clinic, 2600 E Southern Ave Ste B2, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Nenita P Bala-Albano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.