Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nenuka Reddy
Dr. Nenuka Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamilton, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 2 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with UC Health - University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Fort Hamilton Hospital and The Christ Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nenuka Reddy has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Dementia Testing
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Reddy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Christ Hospital
17 Years Experience
University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Nenuka Reddy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nenuka Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.