Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Neomie Friedman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Neomie Friedman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Neomie Friedman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
The last time I saw Dr. Friedman as a patient was back in 2006, when I was stationed at West Point myself. (I am also a physician and therefore was of course her colleague.) She stands out as an intelligent, competent, reliable, compassionate doctor who can also explain a person's clinical situation in plain English. That matters a lot to the vast majority of patients who don't speak "medicalese." I haven't worked or lived near West Point since 2006, but the Army is a small world in some ways, and I've seen patients at other duty stations who remember being cared for by Dr. Friedman, and their impressions of her were uniformly good.
I have been a patient of hers in the ER for about 3 years and in those visits Ive always had positive results. What really stands out about her, is how she treats you when youre under her care. She is very polite and makes you feel very comfortable while youre there and when it comes to the diagnoses she explains it so that you can understand it. Unfortunately visiting the ER, the waiting time is long and you cant get an appointment.
14 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2004
United States Army Medical Center - Eisenhower
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKeller Army Community Hospital, 900 Washington Rd, West Point, NY
Dr. Neomie Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Point, NY.