Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nercy Jafari
Dr. Nercy Jafari, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Jafari is affiliated with Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital and Macneal Memorial Hospital. Dr. Jafari has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nercy Jafari has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
Showing 5 of 11
I had called in over a week before to arrange appointment, when i came in I waited more than an 1hr to see him and he only saw me for 5 min tops. Didn't give me a chance to finish telling him my sympthoms when he was already telling me he was scheduling me for surgery. I was shocked and amazed on how he was able to diagnosed me so quick. Obviously that through a red flag and I left having to pay $65 for the 5 min consult, no prescription. In top of that you have to pay the meter and I ended up paying about $10 for all that wait. I would never come back, sad to know that there's Doctors out there after your money not after your well being.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jafari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Macneal Memorial Hospital
44 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions17 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Nercy Jafari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.