Dr. Nerissa C Safie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nerissa C Safie?

CARELESS & DEVASTATED

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT seek Dr. Nerissa Safie’s assistance in any type of medical procedure. She doesn’t take the necessary time needed during her office visits and surgical procedures to be successful. And because of her rushed and distracted nature, this medical professional has changed my life forever. She performed a hysterectomy on me the morning of December 14, 2015. During this procedure she severed my left ureter and caused a thermal heat injury to my right ureter. On December 16, 2015 I had to have an invasive repair surgery to re-implant my left ureter into my bladder and a 10 inch kidney stent in place for 6 weeks. Several weeks later, my right kidney was not functioning properly and that is when we found out there was an injury to the right ureter. Specialists tried to hold the stricture open with 3 additional 10 inch kidney stents to no avail. On August 8, 2016 I had another invasive 8 hour surgery in which the stricture had to be cut out and my right ureter re-implanted into my bladder, and yet one more kidney stent, along with repositioning my anatomy. During this repair surgery, I was left with unintentional paralysis in my right leg. It is my understanding that having 2 re-implanted ureters is extremely rare. So what is the purpose of this review? To let everyone know that Dr. Safie has been named in 3 lawsuits and yes I am the 4th. After standing at my bedside and apologizing to me and telling me that what was happening to me was 100% her fault and she was very sorry and during a follow up visit to her office in January 2016 telling me she would make sure I was taken care of the rest of my life because she owed that to me, she has changed her mind and declared no responsibility for the injuries she has done to me, both physically and mentally causing additional costs to me with much more added stress then I have already been through. SHAME ON YOU DR. SAFIE for not being a faithful human being and caring for your patients. I put my trust in you.

Awesome place. Great DrDr and staff

this is a really great doctor I really like her. she did everything she could to help me with my problems I highly recommend her. she is very gentle when she examines you and when she does procedures on you.

I had to wait most likely because I went to wrong office and was a little late. Dr. Safie was thorough, totally compassionate and comprehensive. I have not been this satisfied with a first time visit in many years! She validated my concerns and explained medical options clearly!

This office appears uncaring. My daughter was a patient to be however, they never got back to her, they informed her they would have to check to see if she could be a patient, they also asked what she wanted to be seen for (DUH!). Not only was she 8 weeks pregnant, wanted to establish care with an OBGYN, but was also feeling very ill. After multiple attempts to reach this office she finally contacted her PCP, as she grew increasingly ill (doesn't mean everyone as early stages of morning sicknes). Thank goodness her PCP is amazing! They told her to get to the ER immediately as she lost five pounds in one week and could not stand on her own two feet. She was found to be dehydrated from the morning sickness... All it took was a few IV's and Zofran. Her PCP/PA, are still looking after her (she wishes they could follow & deliver) and have referred her to an OBGYN who is seeing her tomorrow. I would never ever recommend Safie or her associates.

Love her

First pregnancy and made me feel very comfortable and even predicted my son would come early and she gotIt down to the day! My son was 3 weeks early and my water broke on the day she said he would come by! Lol

Awesome doctor. Followed her to her new practice.

Dr safie is wonderful, sweet, caring, and very professional doctor. I wish i couldve had her for my second pregnancy.

Dr. Safie is by far the most friendly and most professional doctor at Crown OBGYN. Because she also works at other locations, and because she is a popular doctor, it's not always possible to book a perfect appointment time.She is able to answer questions easily and in a way that is not condescending. She has a great bedside manner, and always seems to be cheerful, even for late afternoon appointments.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

MY DAUGHTER WENT TO HER AFTER A TWIN PREGNACY MISSCARIGE. THE DOCTORS COULD NOT TELL HER WHY, AND DIDNT BOTHER TO TRY, THEY SAID IF SHE HAS TWO MORE MISSCARRIAGE THEN THEY LOOK INTO IT,BECAUSE SHE IS YOUNG AND HEALTHY! THEM SHE FOUND DR. SAFIE AND SHE SAID,LET'S SEE IF WE CAN FIND OUT WHY, SHE DID TESTS, AND FOUND OUT RIGHT AWAY WHAT WAS WRONG. MY DAUGHTER COULD HAVE HAD MANY MISSCARRIAGES, WITHOUT KNOWING WHY, IF IT WASN'T FOR DR. SAFIE CARING TO FIND OUT WHY. MY DAUGHTER AND I TRUST HER WITH THIS PREGNACY, SHE HAS SHOWN THAT SHE TRUELY CARES FOR HER PATIENTS. SHE IS FANTASIC.