Dr. Nestor D Tomycz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nestor D Tomycz?

Back surgery

Dr. Tomycz diagnosed and repaired a severe sciatica condition of mine. I highly recommend him.

Brain surgery

He gave me brain surgery, which was for the second time within 2wks. He didnt do the first on . He was very kind and took his time to explain to me and my family what he did to me. I would absolutely suggest him if you need to have survey!! Honesty, wish I had known this,I would've had him do by first surgery before that!!

Excellent Care and Compassion

Dr. Thomcyz was part of the medical team for my surgery. He was very personable and spent time talking with me and addressing any questions or concerns. He was very attentitive during my hospital stay. I highly recommend him.