Dr. Nestor F Dans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nestor F Dans?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Wonderful, caring, outstanding heart surgeon

Dr Dans is outstanding. He saved my mom's life. He was warm, caring, gave us all hope and came through, going above and beyond. So many people don't even get to have a bypass, let alone survive it or the recovery process. My mom is an A+ thanks totally to Dr Dans skill.

canceled appointment repeated,y

my husband was referred to Dr. Dans, he had four blocked arteries. It took two weeks to get someone from the office to talk to my husband so he could schedule an initial visit. That visit has not occurred; each time it was scheduled, the office cancelled, most recently, just over an hour before the scheduled visit. More than two months after the referral, we have yet to see Dr. Dans, let alone schedule an urgently needed operation. He may be a good surgeon, but the conduct of his practice is appalling.

My heart belongs to dr dans. I know the Lord sent me dr dans He is my savior

The Lord provided Dr. Dans

I believe he was a gift from God. Had three bypass.

This Dr is highly recommended , he is an excellent, calm, polit and peaceful dr . To anybody who is in need to bypass surgery for heart ,trust him he knows what he is doing, and you will be safe in his hand . very well traind , the result you get after surgery is higher even than the percentage he gives you prior to the surgery thann you dr Gid bless you

Saved my Husband's life

Our Granddaughter used him as an example of why she wanted to be a Doctor on her application for Medical school. "Compassion" sums it up pretty good. I've never met a Doctor like him before or since, the best of the best. He did my Husband's surgery in Florida, I know he left. If my Husband ever needs heart surgery again, I'm taking him to wherever Dr. Dans is now .

The time spent with me in explaining the diagnose was well worth the wait to see him. Excellent beside manner and communicating the condition and expectation of your health. Would highly recommend as a surgion/physician.

One of the best bedside manners I have experienced with over 20 doctors.

Saved my life

He is honestly one of the finest doctors I have know and worked with. Mine was a sort of emergency situation. He was always calm, never hurried, explained everything given the amount of time he had with accuracy and honesty and to the point. this has happened twice in seven months which is rare.Post surgery he was extremely caring, calm and compasionate. I trust him with my life.

Dr. Nestor F Dans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.