Dr. Nestor G Gayomali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nestor G Gayomali?

Wonderful doctor, but extremely long office wait times

sexual advances. When averted received a letter stating after 30 days he would no longer be my dr.

When I refused his advances being alone in his office.somehow info was leaked to hospital employees and I was being asked very inappropriate questions and being called a home wrecker because he was married I had to leave the hospital ama. I'm thinking about filing a police report except I have no proof of what happened. I trusted him and was trying to explain why I had to leave he had one of the very nurses in the room that was harassing so I couldn't talk. What do I do. My life is dependent on tpn. He promised when I left ama that he would still provide tpn. He lied and he refuses to give me a referral. If you choose this doc and your single make sure your never alone with him no matter what.