Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nestor Gonzalez
Dr. Nestor Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Gonzalez has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nestor Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nestor Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.