Dr. Nestor C Del Rosario Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nestor C Del Rosario?

Office Manager

Worse doctor ever!!! Part of patient care is working with the patient's family especially if the patient is a child, is elderly or special needs. Refused to speak to me about concerns I had, nurse would hang up on me when I would call, staff is completely rude. Don't waste your time here. I would give this guy no stars if that were an option! AND he misdiagnoses all the time!!

Great Community Doctor

You can either make an appt or just walk in and wait for an opening - a great option considering you're unlikely to schedule ahead of time when you get sick!! Good doc, really listens and spends time with you. The majority of his clients are Filipinos from the surrounding neighborhood, but anyone is welcome (me!).