Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Type 1 Diabetes Get type 1 diabetes facts, including causes, signs, symptoms & more.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nestor B Tomycz MD
Dr. Nestor B Tomycz has the following 1 specialty
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Showing 5 of 7
Terrible bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nestor B Tomycz - Posted on July 23rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nestor B Tomycz - Posted on June 19th, 2015
Doctor Tomycz is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable and professional. But what sets him apart from all other doctors is the time that he takes with patients. He spends the most time with me per visit that any doctor ever has. From a business perspective he should spend less. Get in, diagnose, prescribe, get out. Not him. He takes his time to get to know you and explain his treatment options and approach to you. Soooo.... you might have to wait for awhile.
Horrible doctor do not see this person
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nestor B Tomycz - Posted on January 29th, 2015
Dr Tomyzc is wonderful!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nestor B Tomycz - Posted on November 7th, 2011
my superman--doctor of couse
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nestor B Tomycz - Posted on August 31st, 2011
this is the finest;brightest man and doctor. I have had the pleasure of his care for my health, my spirit --I am more than pleased to recommend him , as long as he continues to have time for ME! Remember the precious care of all human beings is what we are called to do!!!Medical care is one of the most important especially when desporation sets in ---Can I express more??? GOOD
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
47 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Nestor B Tomycz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsENDOCRINE CONSULTANTS, 5040 Villa Linde Pkwy Ste B, Flint, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nestor B Tomycz, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Flint, MI, in this video.
Dr. Nestor B Tomycz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flint, MI.