Have you seen Dr. Nestor B Tomycz?

Terrible bedside manner

Condescending, insulting, dreaded seeing him

Excellent doctor

Doctor Tomycz is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable and professional. But what sets him apart from all other doctors is the time that he takes with patients. He spends the most time with me per visit that any doctor ever has. From a business perspective he should spend less. Get in, diagnose, prescribe, get out. Not him. He takes his time to get to know you and explain his treatment options and approach to you. Soooo.... you might have to wait for awhile.

Horrible doctor do not see this person

This man is crude .i waited two hours to see him . He was rude did not listen to me I thought he was high on drugs or crazy.its a a horrible humiliating experience I would never send anyone to him .i think he is prejudice an hates women.

Dr Tomyzc is wonderful!

The wait in the office is usually very long. That's the only thing i dislike.

my superman--doctor of couse

this is the finest;brightest man and doctor. I have had the pleasure of his care for my health, my spirit --I am more than pleased to recommend him , as long as he continues to have time for ME! Remember the precious care of all human beings is what we are called to do!!!Medical care is one of the most important especially when desporation sets in ---Can I express more??? GOOD

Mrs.. Karen Crabtree

Dr. Tomycz is an amazing Doctor. Not only his is bedside manner kind and caring, but he truly does care about each and every patient. In my opinion he goe far beyond other Doctor's to make sure he tests and retests everything he needs to, and then he will begin treatment for your condition right away.Many Doctors will tell you that you cancall them IF you have any problems, but when you try to call them , you never get to talk t them until your nest appointment. Dr. Tomycz will take your phone calls and he also does this kindly, putting this patient at ease and most of all, I felt respected. He is a fantastic man. I'd feel comfotable with my own daughters seeing him, as well as any of my loved ones.

Dr. Tomycz Is Brilliant!

In my opinion, his greatest strength is as a diagnostician. When no one else can figure out what is wrong with you, he can and he is right. He has successfully treated six people in my family for various conditions in the last 26 years, so I feel qualified to make this evaluation. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an Endocrinologist.

Dr. Nestor B Tomycz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flint, MI.