Dr. Nestor A Veitia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nestor A Veitia?

Highly recommend him.

Went to see him for a consultation on 12-4-17. From the moment he walked in the room I felt so comfortable talking to him. He took his time and explain the whole process. I'm schedule for my breast reduction surgery on 02-2-2018 will keep you all posted.

Excellent results with Dr. Veitia

I am pleased beyond belief with both my results and Dr. Veitia's skills and excellent, attentive care. I had breast reduction surgery almost one year ago. My breasts are now proportionately sized for my body, alleviating the neck/back pain I had suffered with for years. I am also more comfortable and satisfied in my clothes, going from a bra size 34G to a 34 C/D. My breasts are perfectly sized and shaped for my 5'5" frame. I have full sensation in both breasts and nipples, with minimal scaring. I would and have highly recommended Dr. Veitia.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Veitia was recommended to me by a family member. He has been very polite, honest, and attentive. I felt comfortable after my first meeting with him that I was going to get the natural enhanced looked I wanted. After surgery I had an allergic reaction (my skin is very sensitive) and he was readily available and very attentive. He makes you feel that you are his priority and I could not be happier with my results and experience..

Amazingly natural results

I chose carefully when deciding on a plastic surgeon. I am a healthcare provider and Dr Veitia came very highly recommended. Choosing this particular surgeon is one of the best decisions I have made. They are amazingly real looking and feeling and I have complete sensation! He did a great job!

Fantastic Plastic Surgeon

Had reduction mammoplasty 6 months ago. couldn't be happier, Great results, can hardly tell I had incisions, Size just right. Great bedside manner, very professional, personable and kind.

***Exceptionally Talented Plastic Surgeon***

I don't typically write reviews however I am compelled to share my thoughts about this extraordinary doctor. I met Dr Veitia about two years ago when I needed a bilateral mastectomy. I researched many doctors, none of whom I was comfortable with performing this type of surgery. This was a horrible time of my life and I needed to find a doctor I could trust. When I met with Dr Veitia, I knew he was the one to do my surgery and reconstruction. He was kind, caring and professional. He explained everything to me in a very clear, comprehensive way. At my appointments, he always took the time for my questions or concerns and never once felt rushed. He saw me as a person and treated me with respect. He was always available to alleviate any pre-surgery jitters as well as post surgery follow up. Through this life altering experience, Dr Veitia has been compassionate and understanding. I am so pleased with the results from my surgeries and I have Dr Veitia to thank for that! I will forever be grateful for his gifted hands. He is an exceptionally talented Plastic Surgeon and I highly recommend him.

EDS - West Chester - Best reconstructive and plastic surgeon a woman could ever wish for.

I first met Dr. Veitia when I was diagnosed with breast cancer and needed to select a reconstructive surgeon. I met with several reconstructive surgeons for consultations and new immediately upon meeting Dr. Veitia that he was hands down the best. Since that time I have had 4 reconstructive breast surgeries with Dr. Veitia. A number of these were due to complications from my radiation treatment post bilateral mastectomy. From day one he has listened to me, heard me and delivered the exact results I desired. I am beyond thrilled with my results. I challenge any woman to find a more compassionate, caring and talented reconstructive surgeon. I do not have words to describe my sincere gratitude for Dr. Veitia's benevolence, skill and near flawless talent. Because of Dr. Veitia's amazing work on my breast reconstruction, I just had him correct a severe diastasis recti I had in my abdomen. I am 3 weeks out and am already thrilled with my results. I cannot give a stronger or more genuine review of Dr. Veitia as an extremely talented and kind doctor.

Botched Surgery

This is one of the worst doctors in the US. He has a very wonderful and caring attitude towards his patients, but he is incompetent. Dr. Veitia did a breast augmentation on me over five years ago, and I have permanent loss of sensation in both breasts. He inadvertently severed the nerves of both my breasts. This is devastating. Do NOT let him touch you! Find another doctor.

Excellent. Had surgery to remove a cyst on my wrist.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Veitia is a professional, caring, skilled doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. You feel like he cares and that you are not just another patient.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Veitia is a very sweet and caring doctor. I felt like I was in safe hands from the first time I met him. He's always available if you have questions or concerns and I believe that he truly cares about the well being of his patients. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences with him. His pre-surgery and post-surgery care is great. I've given my primary care doctor feedback on him and I have already referred several friends (and my mother) to him! He's the best!

Excellent doctor. Great bedside manner.